New Design Version 2 Board
Board revision added resistors to the output transistors that reduce the heat output when they are turned on with no load. This is a minor change and really only affects testing of the boards.
If you are looking to control, automate, or remotely manage your home or craft brewery, the BrewTroller Phoenix is the best choice on the market. It offers MORE features, more functions, and more ways to control it than any other board on the market, and at a better price point!
The BrewTroller Phoenix is capable of handing larger, more advanced systems, however it is perfectly suited to even the smallest rig!
- 20 Sourced outputs
- 8 Opto-isolated inputs for external trigger events
- 5 Analog Inputs
- E-Stop header for connection to an optional e-stop control board
- I2C Port for expansion
- RS485 Port
- 1-Wire Port
- Ethernet Port
- USB Port
- External Relay connector for 8 port relay board
- Control via onboard LCD/Encoder
- Control via Web Interface
The following parts are not included but typically required to build a complete system:
- I2C LCD Controller
- 20x4 Character LCD
- DS18B20 Temperature Sensors
- Relays (to control heat, pump and valve outputs)
- USB-B Cable (for firmware updates, logging or PC control)
- Power Input: 12v 2A
- Max Draw Per Channel: 150mA
What's in the box?
- BrewTroller Phoenix Control Board Only