BrewTroller is proud to announce its Brand Ambassador Program! A Brand Ambassador is a BrewTroller user or fan who is passionate about BrewTroller and active on Social Media and Local clubs, groups, and events.
Are you interested in being a "Control Freak" and being on the front lines of generating buzz about BrewTroller? Being a Control Freak gets you some nice benefits, but it also comes with some responsibility.
Control Freak Benefits:
- BrewTroller T-Shirt
- Discount on BrewTroller products (dependent on a waiting period and continued participation)
- Future swag (stickers, glassware, etc)
- Early access to new interfaces, software, firmware, and documentation
- Participation in focus groups and future direction discussions
- Your Picture/Bio on the Website
Control Freak Responsibilities:
- Weekly Posting on Social Media (facebook, twitter, instagram, homebrewtalk, etc)
- Attending local events and club meetings wearing BrewTroller gear and talking about it
- Blogging at least quarterly (either on your own blog or on BrewTroller.com)
- Sending links back to BrewTroller for any posts
A regular blogger or someone who runs a blog can use their posts in lieu of Social Media. Product Discounts will be enabled for anyone who has met the requirements for at least 60 days. If you have not met the responsibilities for more than a 2 week period, your discount will be deactivated.
Please note that this is not a way to get free stuff, or a discount. We are looking for people who are passionate, outgoing, and love to engage the home brewing community and talk about BrewTroller
If you are interested in being a BrewTroller "Control Freak" Brand Ambassador, hit the contact page and let us know, or hit us up on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!