The BrewTroller 4.1 board.
- Heat Outputs for HLT, MLT, Boil Kettle, Steam Heater
- 3 Headers for manual heat control of HLT, MLT, Kettle
- 16 Pump/Valve Outputs on-board
- 4 Opto-isolated inputs for external trigger events
- E-Stop header for connection to an optional e-stop control board
- 4 Expansion headers that allow modules to be swapped out for additional features
- MUX header for expansion to 32 Pump/Valve outputs with optional MUX boards
- Pressure Sensor inputs for volume sensing of HLT, MLT, Kettle, Steam
- Transistor switched output for buzzer control, allows for high powered siren or to control a relay for lights, fog horn, etc.
Board Size: H 3.22" X W 3.77"
Power Input: 12v 1A
Max Draw for Pump/Valve Outputs: 500MA
Max Draw for Heats Output: 500MA
This page is for reference only, no further development is being done for the 4.x boards. You may use current versions of the firmware